Previously, I've released the web version of Poopie: Making Kim Jong Un Cry.
Today, I bring Poopie to Google Play! Behold feature graphic for the listing:
Let's make Kim cry. Go pooping with your Android phone today!
Hey guys! I've just released a new game. Poopie: Making Kim Jong Un Cry!
It is an enhanced version of my Ludum Dare 33 Entry.
The graphic isn't very good. But it's already a big improvement compared with its preceder. Well, my art indeed sucks. But it's getting improved over time. :D So don't complain about it. :P
A: Win the game to figure it out! :D
After two months of work, early access version of Koloniigo is finally available!
A few users has reported that this game is confusing. Therefore, I add a tutorial instruction section here.
Before doing these, I think I'm going to update this website first. I'm planning to merge this blog with my homepage. and I got tests and exams to do recently. I think I can't work on this game for a month or two. :( Anyway, don't worry. I will complete this game eventually. My project completion rate is pretty high. :)
Click here! to play!
My entry of LD33 is done! :D
Not sure whether it's a good game. But it's the most funny game I've ever developed. :p
BTW, here's the timeline of the development:
GMT+8 22/8 1020 implemented bird movement 1200 implemented pooping 1250 implemented victim(without collision detection) 1545 implemented attack upgrade button 1625 implemented all upgrade buttons and its associated functions 1710 bugfixes 1810 implemented blackcloud and thunder 1910 implemented text fadeout; did some game balancing by reducing HP of the boss 2100 implemented police car; implemented win/lose scene 2150 implemented cloud; bugfixes 2200 bugfix on pooped.p practicle 2250 money eyes candy 2310 fix window config of jar version 23/8 1000 start working on sprite.png 1310 drew sprite.svg 1330 drew background.svg 1400 lose.svg 1440 win.svg 1540 synthed all sfx 1630 implemented siren of police warning 1710 implemented all sfx and tested it 1720 added disclaimer 1850 finished testing on different platforms 1910 submitted!
Today I decide to start a one day project of Android game development. This is the first one day Android game that I've ever developed, and the second Android game that I ever published. :D
The game is based on breakout game with the following rules:
Here is the timeline of the development(time in GMT+8):
4/27/2015(preparation works): setup development environment of libgdx, music composition, drawing graphic 4/28/2015: 0840: start working 1100: implemented movable paddle and basic bouncing balls 1251: implemented power up, ball speed up over time, angle deflection when the ball hit the paddle and brick spawning logic 1310: implemented sfx and bgm 1514: implemented all game logic 1548: implemented menu 1707: implemented score and highscore 1725: implemented animation 1835: Published to Google Play
It's a pretty fun experience. I have never did something like this before. I enjoy it. :) It's easier than I thought, tho. Maybe I should scale up next time! :3
This game proves that I'm capable for developing one day project(which is not something to be proud of because most developers can do that. Still, it's a good proof-of-concept/ability/whatever a.k.a. achievement unlocked :P). I guess I should join Ludum Dare some day later. :D
The game is available here